Welcome to [ iT ] Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Hình ảnh

Daily Writing

• Please log in to reply
475 replies to this topic

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
I just got this email from the president Obama campaign's group. I hope that congress will vote on this bill soon, so the president will do his job.

Here is the letter

Phu --

Congress is preparing to vote on a final Economic Recovery bill.

President Obama is urging action in Washington because families across the country need help right now.

In the past week, thousands of you came together at house meetings to talk about how the economic crisis is affecting your communities. And thousands more shared your personal stories on our website.

Your voices were heard. Help is on the way.

Take a few minutes and read some of the stories your fellow Americans shared.

These stories are the face of the economic crisis, and they will be the focus of our recovery. Here are a few excerpts from the tens of thousands of stories people like you shared:

"As of a week ago, our family has joined the ranks of the unemployed and thus uninsured. We have two children, a 6 year old and a 10 month old. With my part time jobs and unemployment, we should be able to keep the roof over our heads, at least one car in the driveway and food in our stomachs for a few months. The state of our health insurance is what truly scares us."
Nichole H., Columbus, OH

"I live in a small rural community in central Minnesota and have run my own small business for 32 years here. These last 8 years have been a slow steady decline economically. This has caused me to continually find ways to tighten my budget. Our small towns are really struggling with infrastructure and loss of businesses to attract and hold workers in their communities."
Judy T., Motley, MN

"I am a teacher in Florida where we are 50th in the country in spending per student. I feel this generation of students is being cheated out of a quality education. I'm fortunate that I have a job. But our education system is failing our children. There are so many areas of education that are suffering because of massive budget cuts. The bottom line is: as the United States of America we can do better for our children."
Betty Jo A., Deltona, FL

Read more from Nichole, Judy, Betty Jo, and others who shared their economic crisis stories:

http://my.barackobama.com/yourstories

Ordinary people are telling the real story of the struggles and pressures families are facing right now. They drive home the importance of this recovery plan and the need to put it into action immediately.

The President's economic recovery plan is an important first step in getting our country back on track. But recovering from this downturn will require the faith, confidence, and hard work of all Americans.

Thank you for staying involved during this critical time for our country,

David

David Plouffe
Campaign Manager
Obama for America

Bài viết này được chỉnh sửa bởi volamson1: 14 February 2009 - 12:36 AM

=========================================
Tháng Năm
con ve sầu chui rúc từ lòng đất
để lại cái lổ trống.
Người con gái một lần chung đụng xác thịt với người đàn ông
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Sat 14/2 2009

The bad 's beginning , right ? f-u-cked my friend . He waked up me for only simple reason . borrowed a laptop :red then I can't sleep . Luckily , enter CSTH and see the news , welcome and nice to see u in Bàn Tròn , bro :jeje:
Đôi mắt nằm phía trước để luôn nhìn về tương lai

Mỗi con người đều có quyền sai. Sai trong giới hạn.....Vậy đâu là giới hạn ? Nó tùy thuộc vào nhận thức của mỗi con người..... Cái đầu ko phải là vật trang trí............

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Feb 14, 09.

It's a good time to buy a house. And we really need a house. So, we went out for house shopping. We seen a couple houses. One of these, we loved it. We put down an offer, and the seller excepted our price. We got a new house. Yes! A new house! What's a wonderful.

We just came home from an agent's office. It's a lot of paper works to sign. We already signed a contract and put down deposite. And set down for a settlement. I hope that everything will go smooth before the resettlement.

Buying a house is more worried, more headage, less time for game and other things, but I think it will be alright. My wife, my mom, my friends, and family relatives love this house that we bought.
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Mon 16/2 2009

Just me and new Moderator of this box come here and write something . Is English hard to learn or it's easy , so no one like it ? I hate to write the diary , but I should try to write . to make it fun and don't see anything new . I've run out of patience

Mỗi con người đều có quyền sai. Sai trong giới hạn.....Vậy đâu là giới hạn ? Nó tùy thuộc vào nhận thức của mỗi con người..... Cái đầu ko phải là vật trang trí............

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Feb 16, 2009.

It's 3:40 in the morning. I can't sleep!

Sorry, I couldn't write any entry yesterday because my wife was sick. She got a fever and headage. So, I got to take care of her and my son. I cooked beef rice soup for her (Vietnamese name, cháo thịt bò tiêu hành), and do much of the house works. It's not that easy as I thought. I didn't have time even to play my favorite game, Võ Lâm Truyền Kỳ. I went to bed very early last night, around 8 o'clock. Because I had to put my son in bed by that time. Eight o'clock was his normal bed time, and I didn't want to screw his habbit. Believe me or not, it was a first time that I went to bed before midnight. That's why you see me waking up in the middle of the night for this entry.

Yes, I agree with Phúc about this English club. No one seems to interest in this box. The only time I saw this box with 4 members was a few days ago. Besides, I didn't see anyone else. But, it's ok, Phuc. "Don't worry, be happy!" Just try to do your best and hopefully there will be more members to come to this box. This is common with other boxes as well. Everyday, before I come to this English box, I scan other boxes, I saw the same thing. The only box with lots of member is the game ones, especially Võ Lâm Truyền Kỳ.

If you read this entries, please reply so that we know you are exist :-??) just kidding :jeje:
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Mon 16/2 2009

Wishing CSTH'll change to CSVL or CSGAMES . That's all . B/c lots of boxes 're quiet and deserted , just VLTK and few boxes in Games club 're crowded . They're very happy to discuss something about their characters , their feelings , their emotions , so on . Some of them try to give a virus to another one :bong .

Game's good for relaxing , but please know how to control it , just a few guys play it for relaxing and they have a good careers , and lots of them 're just a student . They waste times and spend money to play game and don't know what about the real life outside :d Do u believe to have a good health without practicing ?

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Feb 17, 09.

My wife had a chicken pox, recently. It had been very busy for me. I got do do many things, like: cooking, cleanning up the houses, giving shows for my son, ... And a bad new is I got to sleep with my son :)(. She kicked me out of our room. Poor me :)(.

I couldn't sleep well without my honey, that's why you saw me around this time.

My wife and I already approved to buy our very first house. We got a very good rate. With only 5% down payment, we can get 5.3%. According to my loan officer, if we put down payment by 20%, the interest rate will drop to 4%. That's a wonderful! But, too bad! I don't have that much money in my hand.

Actually, it's a really good time to buy a house. Housing market is very slow and interest is also low, it never happens like this since the great depression. Besides, we can get $7500 tax credit if we buy from March 08 to July 09. (Which we did).

I had been busy, and hadn't play game. I didn't pay much attention to it. It's kinda boring in the game now a day. People are discussing how bored the game is in the game room.

To Phuc: Actually, people did read our entries, but for some reasons they didn't reply. I knew it because lots of people asked me questions about my entries recently. Badly enough, they asked me in the game, VLTK :-(. They concerned about my wife's health, asked questions about house buying, asked question like what type of jobs does PI do, etc... So, just do whatever you can. I think one day, people will discuss in this English box.
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Feb 18, 09.

It's a good new for science. The President Obama signs an Economic Recovery Bill that includes strong science Investment. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act includes $10 billion for NIH. For more information, please read this email from president of SfN.

Dear SfN Member:

It is my pleasure to share SfN’s enthusiasm and appreciation upon news that President Obama has signed into law the stimulus bill that provides $10 billion for the National Institutes of Health and $3 billion for the National Science Foundation. On behalf of all our U.S. membership, SfN thanks the nation’s science champions: President Obama, Senators Specter and Harkin, Senate Majority Leader Reid, Speaker of the House Pelosi, Chairman Obey and many other policy leaders who helped lead the charge for bold and visionary funding. For this extraordinary effort the science community is truly grateful. SfN will soon send you a note with information on how your Senators and Representatives voted, and the Society will provide an easy way for you to thank them if they supported the legislation.

With this historic investment, I have no doubt that neuroscientists will rapidly take up the call and help the nation recover from economic recession by doing what we do best – explore and discover. The economic stimulus will no doubt require us to think creatively to advance promising scientific research while sparking economic growth. I urge the SfN community to be constructive and innovative, adjusting new research trajectories to fit within parameters established by NIH and NSF, and responsibly reporting on how funds contribute to economic recovery.

Over the last six weeks, SfN exhibited unmatched advocacy leadership and it was driven by you – nearly 19,000 letters were sent to Congress through SfN’s Web site, shattering past records. If you joined in – thank you. At the same time, this is no time for complacency. The stimulus bill should not be confused with the necessary long-term campaign to re-establish robust, predictable, and sustainable NIH/NSF increases. Within weeks, Congress will begin deliberating the FY10 federal budget -- and Congress members will need to hear, again, from all of us. I urge you stay involved as it will be essential to continued success – SfN’s Advocacy Network offers one easy way to get all the information you need.

In closing, there is growing hope that this moment represents a turning point, as American leaders again recognize that robust scientific investment is central to health and economic advances. SfN members significantly helped make this day happen and I ask for your help to sustain our new level of SfN advocacy that can advance our core issues. The field has many challenging horizons ahead, and the Society looks forward to serving you personally, and the field in general, at this extraordinary time.

With all best wishes,

Thomas J. Carew
President

===

My wife had chicken pox a few days ago. It looks worse. I took her to the doctor Kevin Holmes yesterday. The doctor said that she is ok. The reason she had so many blisters because the older you get, the more blisters you get. For some people, chicken can be internal. Which is real bad. I hope that she will get better, so I can have more time to play game. :)))
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Thurs 19/2 2009

Tired last day . Long time no swim , and then just swim 300 m , I feel very tired :-> 5 hours 's not enough for me to play volleyball , but it's the nightmare to swim :->

Nothing special this day

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Feb 19, 09.

I hired an inspector to inspect my new house. Everything is ok. There are few places need to fix like the roof, the windows, and other small things. It's take 3hrs to inspect a house, but it worth the money.

My wife looks a little bit better than yesterday. Most of the blisters are turned brown and heeled. But, she felt itchy, still. Hopefully everything will be better.
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Fri 20/02 2009

Take the TOEFL test and so hard to do :d by golly . Hate myself when can't take a good score . Need at least 550 to study abroad :d

It's OK to forget . It's the past , I'll try to do next exam:)

Apple 

Apple 

November rain

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2076 Bài Viết:
Hello and have fun to all
That's surpise because just 2 man have taken part in this topic :- no problems
I know that I am not good at english but I think everybody at the beginning of english is 0 8-> DOn't think it is important,just think about is softly and comfortable :-
today is Saturday,Now the weather is very hot in SaiGon,almost people are off-working on saturday :-
I have a habit in my life,I like to stay up very late at Friday night and Saturday night to play the games but now I don't have anymore :)because when we are growth,we always busy in working,right?I always stay up late in two special days,but now I browse web,surface on the internet to improve my knowlegde,to improve my english skill, and get succeed in my life
LOL, from now on.....(LOL) i don't know that I said but I 'd love to write everything in papers (whissper...... :- :- but write with pen is very slow so I type in the PC,hehe)
bye bye and wish you have a sweet dream, and have nice weekend :-

Hạnh phúc là những gì hiện đang có và nắm giữ.không phải những thứ không có được hoặc đã mất đi

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Sat 21/2 2009

So hot . It's the nightmare to take me go around SG under the Sun :-& Nothing to do in the evening , just stay home and enjoy the cold in room :-&" .

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Feb 20, 09.

Today is Friday. Nothing excited, everything is the same as usual. I still take care of my sick wife and a little one. He knows that his mom isn't feeling well, so he behave himself. He eats and drinks without us telling him to do so. After a week, he can't sleep without his father.

I went to bed very early for the last couple days, and my eyes got use to it. I can't stay up so late. And wake up middle of the night.

My mind is somewhere now, I can't put words together. Please pardon me.
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Sun 22/02 2009

To discuss something about Copyright infringement in VLTK Box :busy . let's them to respect the author's right :) U can do anything to respect it from the smallest to the biggest |-) Something wrong is this sentence :busy I don't know to express it |-)

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Feb 22, 09.

Thanks for asking everyone. My wife's health is much better. She can do a little work and take care of my son.

I didn't have time yesterday to write a daily entry because I was busy reading of articles and how to buy a house for the first time. Buying a house in America is a lot of steps to do. After signed a contract, contacted a loan officer, hired an inspector, got appraisal of the house, hired a lawyer, etc... It's complicated but excited. I learned so much out of it.

Hopefully, I will get it and move in real soon.
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

bongbongnho

bongbongnho

Trung cấp CSTH

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 Bài Viết:
2/22/2009

I finally came back to this site. I don't know if I'm really emotional tonight or what but coming here makes me think about the past. I first joined this site when I was 13. I'm 19 now. 6 years have gone by. I can't believe it has already been 6 years. The people I used to talk to on here is no where to be found anymore. For some reason, I feel like crying. I miss the people I used to talk to and how everyone here used to be so close when it was first made. I miss being 13, and carefree, and innocent and having nothing to worry about but school. Things just aren't the same anymore. I enjoy my life now. Yet, sometimes, I still miss what used to happen. Well hopefully this feeling will pass soon. I don't know how to contact the old members here anyways. That's one annoying thing about knowing people through the internet. One minute they're there. The next, they disappear like they have never existed.
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy but I believe
I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Feb 23, 09.

Today is my younger brother's birthday. I called and said "happy B-day" to him. He is very hot guy, but not single. He had a girlfriend. Her name is Sun. Sun is from Hong Kong. And she is very pretty. My younger brother grown up here, in the US. He didn't know much about Vietnam, (couldn't read and write Vietnamese =))( Sadddd).

It's a busy day at work. I had to stain the plate for MAP2 and some data to analyze. It keeps me busy all day.

My wife's health is much better now. She got back to work. Hurray!

Finally, this English box has many others people write something.

Thank you for your visits.

Hope you will stay =)))
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Tues 24/2 2009

Talked with my friend last day and learned something from her to spoke " Hanoian " . Some differences in vocabulary , accent between " Hanoian " and " Saigonese " . haha :mad:

Nice to see u , bongbongnho ;)

@Vo Lam Son : don't worry , bro . He doesn't know much about VN , but he has money to go and get knowledge ^_^ . I don't know , too . And no money to do that like him :d the exchange value 's different from USD to VNĐ

Bài viết này được chỉnh sửa bởi nguyenhuuphuc: 24 February 2009 - 10:07 AM

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Feb 24, 09.

I tried to finish up the work, but there was a lady just bug me. She asked so many questions. Such as: How to stain to get these a great pictures? What kind of Ab did I use? What's my protocol for neurons cultures...etc...I couldn't finish the works that I planned to do. I am so behind. Grrhhhhhhhh!

Today is a busy day at work. The PIs went to meeting again in Arkansas. Even though they already gone, still I have works to do. :mad:

There is a new post doc join to the lab. She is from German. She is a cute looking girl. All people in my lab are cuties. And we all are coming from different parts of the world. Also, there are more girls than boys. And they are all singles. I can't believe it.
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

special thanks to our all time users for being with us

Calvin Music

Close [X]