Welcome to [ iT ] Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Hình ảnh

Daily Writing

• Please log in to reply
475 replies to this topic

ngocminheco

ngocminheco

Trung cấp CSTH

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 Bài Viết:
there are no post in 02months, what's happen,
hi all, let me join this topic. I try to learn to write English, but I can find any topic like this. please support me and we will be best in writen.
thanks in advance.

any way, i am very bored when sit all day in office doing some boring thing. i want to find new job or new position. who can help me.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Quận 9, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh

To understand all, to forgive all

Địa chỉ quét Virus tạm ổn: http://virusscan.jotti.org,
http://linkscanner.explabs.com/linkscanner/default.asp

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
Our Lunar New year seems gone... Sai Gon is coming itself as usual, crowded, active, hurry, traffic jams.
I'm a person who contributing that traffic jam :D. Now, I have some plans for this year, dragon year :D one of them is retraining English s'cause perhaps I will graduate on July of this Year, if I wana take the certificate I must have at least IELST 5.5. So, this topic will have my face a lot several next months :D
Happy and goodluck to everyone :D
Không biết nên hỏi, không nên dấu cái mình ko biết... Học hỏi và học hỏi không ngừng để hoàn thiện bản thân mỗi ngày :D

rockydant

rockydant

Cử nhân CSTH

• Group Mods
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 Bài Viết:
Happy New Year to you all, guys :D

Let's start this topic again :D

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
Hello rockydant, happy new year to you :D pls, contribute with us in order to make this topic alive again.

The newspapers and online News are talking a lot about the changes in working and studying time of working people and students in Hà Nội, good and bad sides are discussed. But I think we need time for this topic to know that it's good or not. I'm a litle bit impressive of this issue because 2 years ago when studied English, I had to write an essay about a topic " how to reduce traffic jams" I also had this Idea, changing time for schools, companies and so on, now it's being done :D

Our Lunar new year is passing, very fast,right? I read newspapers and knew that many young guys spent their Tet holidays for " Phượt" on the mountains of the North :( OMG I could not do it, I like to see wild landscapes and ethnic groups, that's wonderful. Hope that, somehow I can enjoy this type of travelling, it's really attractive of me. It's said that " Phượt to know and love more our country" that's right....

Some months later I will graduate, hope that I can go to Russia for helping my mom, she is working very hard at that country.... miss and love her so much... beside that I wana learn Russian and see how Russia is. The main reason, I think that is living with my mom :D.

Last thing, I also want to make topic" 10 new words per day" survivable. New words are very hard to remember, but wonderful, if we do not use them for long time, they will go away :D
Không biết nên hỏi, không nên dấu cái mình ko biết... Học hỏi và học hỏi không ngừng để hoàn thiện bản thân mỗi ngày :D

rockydant

rockydant

Cử nhân CSTH

• Group Mods
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 Bài Viết:
Hey votinhboy87,

Nice to see your comment. I love English and wanna shakehand with anybody like me. I think we should make some topics or gameshows to rock ourself. So what'll you say?

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
OMG! I do not honestly have any idea for your contribution. Do you have anything make this topic more interesting or "rock" like u said :D

rockydant

rockydant

Cử nhân CSTH

• Group Mods
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 Bài Viết:
Yo, I'll look for some vocabulary games like puzze and show you. Now we can discuss first. So what do you think about placement test in English schools? Is it correct and helpful? I have got a toefl certificate with 585 marks and a toeic test in my company with 670 marks. But when went to VUS, they gave me a placement test and they said I just had been in pre-intermediate class (< toeic 400 marks) althougth my speaking test was recognized advanced class.... I dont know what's bullshit thing going on... Anyway, I want to practice speaking skill like native people... Can you recommend any place, club, school in HCMC, please? I also want to candidate teacher assitant, you think it is good for me? Thanks a lot

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
The placement tests of each English shool, center, place and so on, definitely have the differences about requirements, the ways for marking, ect. Anyway, in HCM city, 2 English Center, VUS and British council are very famous about both quality and brand name because their certificates are accepted in many countries and schools on the world. However, the prices(fee) of these schools are not low, even very expensive; in turn, you can study with good, qualitied foreign teachers and good study programs. Good and quilitied teachers I wanna say is the people living in VN for several years and they know what kind of mistakes Vietnamese students often get in 4 skills, speaking, writing, listening and reading; beside that they can give us good solutions and tips to do exams. Usually, when taking a placement test in these schools, they always give us the result that is lower than our ability.... and it's very boring and uncomfortable to study in the class that we have to wait others because they do not understand lesson yet, meanwhile we got it( I'm not selfish, when you're in these situations, you will see), wasting time and money(not cheap at all). I already try to study in British Council, so I know this problem....

Do you want to have a place to practise speaking? hi, I know this place, of course it's free. But, it belongs to HCM, it's 23/9 Park on Pham Ngu Lao street and nearby Ben Thanh Market. Coming there, you can talk to many foreigners in the world, American, Janpanese, Chinese, Dutchman, etc, of course they speak English. Why do we need to practise with many kind of accents because not everyone speaks English in the right way and easy to listen to. I did and realized that it's very helpful. In order to do it, you need to be confident and have experience to start a talk :D do it you will find it yourself :D

I have a friend, she wants to teach English and before that she was a English teacher assistant. But, I do not know about it, so I can't give you good advice.

Anyway, I think that, the best way to study English is study yourself.... try to reading, watch movies, listen music, write more...It improves a lot. But, this can not suit for the beginers, just for people who're quite good at English.

Could you introduce a little bit about yourself?

rockydant

rockydant

Cử nhân CSTH

• Group Mods
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 Bài Viết:
Thank you votinhboy87,

Your advices are so great!!!!

Ithought like you about placement test result. My friend told me that I should make a deal with receiption in VUS (he has completed in there and now teaching in FPT Arena)...

About Pham Ngu Lao Street... My teacher also said that, but can you tell me more detail? What's bar or club I can join in?

About me... I am a student, I will graduate in the end of this year. I am studying about softawre -> software engineering.

Again, nice to talk to you and thanks for your advice :)

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
you're welcome :D
I haven't come to club and bar in that areas :D I just walk in 23/9 Park, many foreigners consider that Park is a place for rest and they take a sit for seeing people around there. do not worry, because there are many student like us talking to them to practise English. First, just come to listen what they talk, it's okay and then see the ways how can they start talking with them. They often ask about where you come from? when? or what do you think about VN, Vietnamese,HCM...? if you study software engineering, you can mention about this topic with them, ask them about your concerns relate the things you want to know.... although they do not know about this field, but I think they have a lot of vocabularies that are used in their daily life... take notes those, it's very useful. One important thing, they're willing to share their experiences with us. when begining a talk, remember to introduce you're a student and want to practise speaking because they're afraid of being tricked.

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
This is the speech that I prepared for my part of our presentation today.

Thanks Bang, now I’m going to talk about the bad and good impact of Tet Holyday.
Firstly, good one is that on Tet holiday although wherever and whenever people are, they also want to turn back home to meet members in family, relatives to talk and share everything that passed in the previous year; in order to enjoy Tet in the family atmosphere; if living far away from home from their parents, sisters and brothers they will be very sad when seeing others happy in Tet with family; and this becomes Vietnamese culture in our minds. The moments in Tet are considered as the happiest time in a year.
However, everything has two sides, good and bad. Many people especially girls who just have done new hairs, so they are afraid of helmets will make their hairs messy and ugly. But, it’ll be messier and uglier when they get accident, perhaps die. And here, do not ride without helmets and taking pictures in this situation and post them on facebook or network website because they must already go to police station to pay fine.
One bad thing is drinking too much of beer and wine. Look at this picture, we can see this husband who considered here, nearly the river as a natural bed and take very sweet sleep; do not care about his wife and baby. Besides that, when young people meet together on Tet holiday, it cannot lack of beer and wine for them. They will drink a lot of beer and wine, after getting drunk, they cannot control in their action and words. Therefore violence is very easy to happen, in fact, on newspaper many people die have to go to hospitals after getting drunk because of fighting. Nowadays, not only boys or men like beers and wines but also girls who do, too. Imaging that, when getting drunk outside, they do not know everything, it’s very dangerous because some bad guys will take advantages from them.
Briefly, In order to have good Tet holiday, we should avoid those bad things and keep the good traditions of our Country to make Tet more and more excited and meaningful for all of us.
That’s all for our presentation. It’ll be nice if you guys have none question.

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
I've just done the final exam of CRM subject, hope that my result'll be okay :D. The teacher shouldn't teach this subject yet, because she is lacking of experience and knowledge :(. Imaging that, we did the presentations for CRM system but she didn't set out any questions for CRM system, just asked about customer service :( and had not any comments as well as advices for us about the CRM systems. Fortunately, I read and searched many information about CRM system in the internet, therefore I've known quite good at this. After the presentations of other groups I realized they did wrong about CRM system, maybe they were confused about it as a website, noooo, CRM system's not a website... However, my teacher didn't regconise that :(. Even in the final test, she gave us some questions very general like what are advatages and disadvantages of CRM system...F*** to answer this one we need very long time because there are many kinds of CRM system, and it depends on the requirements of each position such as sales, marketing, HRM department....She should learn more and get more knowledge before teaching this... poor us!!!

Now, I'm studying Risk management with a teacher who wants to be a monk :)) so fuuny he is :D. He's very good at teaching, he taught us Business communication. In addition, I'm a little bit of confuse about weather I will study advance or not. He ask me that what do u study it for? and suggested me to continue with Bachelor of Business Administration and Strategy at university of Gloucestershire. Perhaps I will take the course of this school after finishing Dip.

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
TALK BETWEEN 2 STUDENTS !!!

Tonight, I've just done on a chair at the familiar vegan restaurant, there were 2 guys, maybe younger than me, I think, they're just about 18-21 year old, just come to Sai Gon from some provinces of the North because of their accents,so I guess that :D. One of them sit opposite me.
-the boy with beard said: what's vegan food? how does it look like?
-Other( maybe this guy's come to this restaurant for some times) said confusedly: ...when they bring that food to us, you will know :D. Perhaps he cannot know how to explain that food :)), me,too.

When the waitor bings " Bun Bo" to me, I offered this kind of food, the guy with beard was very interested in "Bun Bo CHAY" he looked at mine for a long time without blinking his eye :D.

When their food coming, they ate deliciously. During eating time, they mentioned about "mutil-level marketing". The guy with beard said: yesterday, I talked to a man keeping a high position of that job, the way that man talked is very attractive and interesting:D but this job needs a lot of money,so I could not....( In my opinion, this job in the world is quite great, but when coming to VN, it changes a lot because of some people who possess these kinds of companies and making these jobs become bad, I call it " lừa đảo có tri thức")

Their talks were changed to other topics quickly. Now, These 2 boys complained about their life :D. The boy without beard said: I'm so tired because I had to wake up 6:00 am, then bring haircutting tools to the sidewalk to get some money, until 10:00 am, bring money to my sister, then go to the hospital, Chợ Rẫy.... now, I'just get a rest...:(
The other said: you're better than me, I had to wake up 7:00 am and going out, until 10 pm my face is put at the renting room.

Until now, " Bún Bò" was in my belly, but I'm afraid of hungry late at night, so I offered a rice of box and go home... :D

Bài viết này được chỉnh sửa bởi votinhboy87: 06 May 2012 - 04:46 PM

rockydant

rockydant

Cử nhân CSTH

• Group Mods
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 Bài Viết:
Hello,

Long time to talk :)

I was too busy in 2 weeks ago. Sorry for long wait time :)

I'm really want to go to 23/9 Park but my house in Binh Tan District so it's very pity...

I have read you paragraph... and it's so great. You have a good presentation skill, well writting (grammar, vocabulary...) :)

So can you tell me what CRM means ? Customer Requirement Management ? What are you learning about?

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
Customer relationship management:

This subject mentions about these things: how to identify and classify customer needs ( this will base on physical, social and individual). beside that, we also study about Customer value, it means that what's the value that customers can receive from company.
_ Implementing customer service
_ How to build CRM system
_ E-CRM
_ Call center.

Those things that we study in this subject. However, the most important thing is CRM system. Unfortunately, 2 teachers taught us in this subject, and they have different attitudes, so it's quite vague for us to understand exactly about CRM because one of them teachs about threory, the other focuses on reality. Therefore, many my friends in class were confuse about CRM like a website, but it's not a website. Unluckier, the teacher didn't fix, explain or comment about this problem( misunderstanding about CRM)... I did search a lot about CRM system on the internet and discuss with the friend in my group, so "my presentation was very excellent", said teacher and we received the highest result in class as well as the bravo from our friends after finished the presentation and didn't answer any questions :D, the teacher said:" no questions from her and other classmates because it's excellent :D"

It's very happy because what we did on that day :D
Now, I'm trying to reading news in English (vietnamnet.com has English version) to improve my reading and writing skills and get much more vocabulary, also knowing about the news in our country and all over the world, but it takes quite long to understand a whole article because of new structure and many new words, idoms... I have to use 3 kinds of dictionary to understand exactly a new word such as vdict.com, oxford advanced learner's dictionary, dictionary book. I do it because wanting to continue at an university, Gloucestershire. This has a English test(just reading and writing) before accepting a student.

Reading newspapers by speaking loudly articles (don't be shy :D, when I often practise speaking at my room, I realise that, I can do presentations very well and it's useful in discussing with others at school) learning the new words from the articles, they are the methods that I'm studying English now. I do not concentrate on listening skill at room because I have to listen the lessons of my lecturers at least 2.5 hours per day, however I like to watch the clips" what is the right thing to do" on youtube, they are law lessons at Havard, and really attract me :D

Boo iu

Boo iu

Đệ nhất Quyến rũ

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2478 Bài Viết:
I strong believe that English of votinhboy has been improved awfully because since the latest point I loged on this topic maybe half-year ago and now I still see you constantly keep on writing on this topic. Frankly I would like to get off my hat to you. There are a lot of topic created and died on this English Club but only "daily writing" of Volamson is still alive :). Dear Volamson, of course we thank you for your creation of this topic :D However you have to thank to votinhboy for his great contribution. I am waiting for semifinal champion league and would like to drop some notes here to say hello to you guys my old and new friends. My best wishes to you!

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
It's very strange feeling when writing something here with the thunders screaming on my head ^^!
It seems that this is the sign that rain season is coming, YES I need rains now because several months ago the weather is terrible hot... it made me could not get good sleeps, I think it's not only me but also everyone in SG who has no air-conditionals...

Hello Boo iu ^^! long time no see. I love football,too :D pls, come this topic continueously and drop some notes with me, it's too alone...if there is only me here...:(( do you play football? I have 2 matchs every single week with my friend in SG ^^! it's obviously wonderful.

I almost finish my studying at Kent, even August is the time that I will take the certificate :(( however I'm waiting to work for not only money but also challenges in life, works, with people. I do not know how to describe this feeling, it has somethings like a little bit hopefulness, fear... I'm going to face those...

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
18th May 2012,
Today seems my happy day.
My sister family from Vung Tau came to SaiGon to see a doctor at Children Hospital 2 on Nguyen Du street to treat the illness of my niece. She was said that the illness is about done... her parents and I were happy when heard that good new. In spite of many people in that hospital, we did not pay much time there, we're lucky. Then we took a walk to Vincom buidings, my sister wanted to see SG :)) I seemed a tour guide (not experienced) :)) we had a good window shopping at Vincom, then we took lunch at the food floor and ice creams (BUDS). That's a warm time since I have been SG to study. After that, their friend, a man drove a car to take them to his house. I turned back to the Chilrden Hospital to get my bike and go home. That time passed quickly but it'll be discussed for many times in future when we are together.

I do hope that you guys also have wonderful time with your family member, especially parents ^^

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:

It's very happy because what we did on that day :D
Now, I'm trying to reading news in English (vietnamnet.com has English version) to improve my reading and writing skills and get much more vocabulary, also knowing about the news in our country and all over the world, but it takes quite long to understand a whole article because of new structure and many new words, idoms... I have to use 3 kinds of dictionary to understand exactly a new word such as vdict.com, oxford advanced learner's dictionary, dictionary book. I do it because wanting to continue at an university, Gloucestershire. This has a English test(just reading and writing) before accepting a student.

Reading newspapers by speaking loudly articles (don't be shy :D, when I often practise speaking at my room, I realise that, I can do presentations very well and it's useful in discussing with others at school) learning the new words from the articles, they are the methods that I'm studying English now. I do not concentrate on listening skill at room because I have to listen the lessons of my lecturers at least 2.5 hours per day, however I like to watch the clips" what is the right thing to do" on youtube, they are law lessons at Havard, and really attract me :D

You'd better read some English news from native country.
Đôi mắt nằm phía trước để luôn nhìn về tương lai

Mỗi con người đều có quyền sai. Sai trong giới hạn.....Vậy đâu là giới hạn ? Nó tùy thuộc vào nhận thức của mỗi con người..... Cái đầu ko phải là vật trang trí............

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Don't be upset with those who gossip behind your back. Its time to move on the new page. Optimism is the best way to see life. To me, best friend is still the best friend, i care less abt they can be my enemy in the future.
Đôi mắt nằm phía trước để luôn nhìn về tương lai

Mỗi con người đều có quyền sai. Sai trong giới hạn.....Vậy đâu là giới hạn ? Nó tùy thuộc vào nhận thức của mỗi con người..... Cái đầu ko phải là vật trang trí............

special thanks to our all time users for being with us

Calvin Music

Close [X]