Welcome to [ iT ] Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Hình ảnh

Daily Writing

• Please log in to reply
475 replies to this topic

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
Hi Phúc!!! I saw that sentence on your Y!H status. Everything's okay to you?

I've just graduated from Kent without any re-test and my certificate is also distinctive :D. To my family members, that's a big happiness. After graduated, I took a couple months for relaxation...Now I'm going to intend to continue studying at Gloucestershire University. However, in the relaxing time I did not study any English. Therefore, I fell in the English test of Gloucestershire, hix:( they gave me many A4 papers to read...I got headache when doing and after that...
Now I need to practise reading and writing again to be going to take that test in the coming week... Hopefully I will pass to catch the course that will be going to be opened in this month....
Inoge games.... focus on studying, especially English...those're my targets now...
Không biết nên hỏi, không nên dấu cái mình ko biết... Học hỏi và học hỏi không ngừng để hoàn thiện bản thân mỗi ngày :D

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
Trying to wake up early, 9-10 am, in the future may be more :D 7-8 am :D. That's my target now :D because after graduated, I always stayed late, ovetnight for playing online games, Dota and VuongTrieuChien...
Now I'm stopping playing VuongTrieuChien, only Dota....And try to sleep at 1-2 am instead of 5-6 am as usual.
Reading more foreigner newspaper articles to practise reading skill and trying to write here to improve my writing skill for the English test in the coming week.

I'm going to date with my gf tonight at Burger King,my gf likes it and I wanna enjoy also. That famous brand name's just opened in VN, if you guys are living in SaiGon, you can find it out at Le Van Sy, Nguyen Van Troi streets.
Không biết nên hỏi, không nên dấu cái mình ko biết... Học hỏi và học hỏi không ngừng để hoàn thiện bản thân mỗi ngày :D

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
I paid the tuition of 3 added subjects today, in order to continue studying Bachelar, it costs me 24 mil... and now preparing money to pay 70 mil for the first semester of the major course, the total tuition of major course is 140 mil. I do not want to show up here, just wanna share information of an international university tuition...

Now I'm learning marketing management that I did at Kent college. Most of contents in the subject are quite same with Kent. Therefore the lecturer goes quickly in teaching I still can catch what she wants to deliver in her slides.

6/11 in last year, we fell in love...So, today when chatting with her, my gf, she was very happy and decided to change her avatar on fb, pic of cute hearts. I will like it tomorrow ^^. However, tomorrow night, I need to go to school and she sympathized for me...I feel a litle bit of strange and uncomfortable... Perhaps I will come to her house to meet her after the school timing. It'll be more emotional..

MM report and an English test are waiting for me this week and next week. Try my best,man. You can overcome them,votinhboy

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
Here is my essay. I did not write essays over one year ago...
The topic is about talen directors of big enterprises in unstable and modern market environment.

In the modern and changed society the role of talent directors in big corporations is extremely significant to give corporations values, benefit and profit. In order to do this those directors has to learn from schools, experience in life and special, expert skills in business management
It is known that doing business needs a lot of knowledge such as the way to do a contact and whether it is valid or not, the way do financial statements, dealing with taxation and so on. Besides that, upgrading and improving new knowledge and information will refresh their company to adapt continuously with unstable, fierce and competitive market. So, with enough knowledge and frequent upgradations are the way to protect their companies and attack competitors.
However, just only knowledge cannot manage big enterprises. Therefore, directors need to develop and improve their talents via training to gain experience. As we know that economic crisis has happened recently from EU to Asia as a result, many small and big companies had to claim bankruptcy because of lacking of experience of economic changing, forecasting market trend, etc. Moreover, a talent and experienced director can see that whether company can get profits or benefits from current/new markets even if it contains many bad signals and conditions shown out.
To build a successful company, talent director needs to have special skills such as asserting, decision making and problem solving. For example, Steve Jobs was very assertive at making decisions; he could know that when and which products should be shown up in globe market that the current CEO of Apple could not do or had to do apology to Apple customers who bought Iphone5 with failures in map that Steve Jobs had ever done before.
In short, without talent directors big enterprises will not thrive or even survive in the current global, changing and competitive market. It’s undeniable that talent directors with their knowledge, skills and experience is like a strong and stable ship that can overcome all storms in ocean and get definition successfully.

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
I saw that the views of this topic still increasing a lots after my entries here...for example, after wrote the last entry I saw the views is 46 272. However today it's 46 336 views...It means that there are many people reading this interesting topic written by Võ Lam Sơn...It's really sad that he's not come here for years...

After 2 weeks studying at Gloucestershire, I feel that Kent is better than Glou even though Kent is just a college. Lecturer is quite young, perhaps younger than me...Honestly I respect her as a lecturer no more no less,but others do not especially the ones are same my age...they call her "em" or call her name when talking and discussing at class. I still call her "teacher", I think we should respect our teachers even we are older than them. In fact, she looks not interesting at lecturing because of those students. I do not want to talk this, just want to share my feelings...

The final exam of Marketing Management will be come on Monday 12th Nov and 15th Nov I have to submit the report. My report is about Burger King :D. Hopefully, eveything'll be okay as I did at Kent, no re-test or re-studying... ah, One thing is very nice at Glou that students can take re-test wtice for free, but they still cannot pass in the second re-test, they will pay tuition for re-studying ^^ it's not cheap at all for a subject's cost, 10 mil VND...

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Basically, It's just some feelings of mine abt life. I probably get lost.
Đôi mắt nằm phía trước để luôn nhìn về tương lai

Mỗi con người đều có quyền sai. Sai trong giới hạn.....Vậy đâu là giới hạn ? Nó tùy thuộc vào nhận thức của mỗi con người..... Cái đầu ko phải là vật trang trí............

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
If some one talk shit behind your back, simply ignore them, just move forward because you don't have time to argue with an idiot. Don't let them drag you down to their level and beat you up with experiences.

Mỗi con người đều có quyền sai. Sai trong giới hạn.....Vậy đâu là giới hạn ? Nó tùy thuộc vào nhận thức của mỗi con người..... Cái đầu ko phải là vật trang trí............

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
studying time at school passed,I'm now learning from the book at room to prepare for the final exam on 27/12. The subject is Corporate Accountability(CA). I got 14/15 in the CA presentation, 35 for report(will submit on 9/12) and final exam is 50. The old man teacher from LonDon was quite strict when teaching, he is easy in marking students however.

On 4/12 I'm going to take new subject, Advanced academic skill.

Now, taking some push-up, then a shower and sleep.

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
days pass...

lady2810

lady2810

Căn bản tin học tốt

• Pip
  • 95 Bài Viết:
Is there anybody here? I am back ... after 2 yrs. Time flies of course, but something still remains here. The desire to write st here when viewing this post is unchanged to me. Do you have the same feeling with me? Tell your feeling when you visit this post then...

I return to cuasotinhoc, return to this topic just as the way I came to. I have been looking for some helpful topic for VLTK1, however, there has not been so many since late 2009. It reminded me of 2 yrs ago. When I had some free time, I entered this 4rum hoping to see st (information) new from members whose VLTK1 accounts are VIP.

I remembered about volamson and lehuuphuc's stories and posts. volamson wrote about his life in the US, his family, his child ...and huuphuc wrote about his moving life, his study, his graduation...and some other members who posted not so frequent.

I am now replaying VLTK1, my new acc is in LuuTien serve named TiếuNgạoGiangHồ0. If you are there (at LuuTien) sometime, let's have contact and chat ...

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Welcome back, how have you been? actually, volamson seems to be busy with life, so he doesn't come here anymore.

Is there anybody here? I am back ... after 2 yrs. Time flies of course, but something still remains here. The desire to write st here when viewing this post is unchanged to me. Do you have the same feeling with me? Tell your feeling when you visit this post then...

I return to cuasotinhoc, return to this topic just as the way I came to. I have been looking for some helpful topic for VLTK1, however, there has not been so many since late 2009. It reminded me of 2 yrs ago. When I had some free time, I entered this 4rum hoping to see st (information) new from members whose VLTK1 accounts are VIP.

I remembered about volamson and lehuuphuc's stories and posts. volamson wrote about his life in the US, his family, his child ...and huuphuc wrote about his moving life, his study, his graduation...and some other members who posted not so frequent.

I am now replaying VLTK1, my new acc is in LuuTien serve named TiếuNgạoGiangHồ0. If you are there (at LuuTien) sometime, let's have contact and chat ...

Boo iu

Boo iu

Đệ nhất Quyến rũ

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2478 Bài Viết:
Hello every body

Long time no see, I wish you all happiness

Brgds,

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:

Hello every body

Long time no see, I wish you all happiness

Brgds,

Hi, nice to see you here :D how's your life going?

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
Yesterday, I had writen quite many words here, then pressed the button "Post" with the purpose on saving this topic :) there was an error appearing, this forum seemly had been busy because of mantenance. I tried to re-send for a few times, today I am visitting this topic and don't see those words anymore.

I did wrote about my old job, why did I quite even though it was a good job. I am now unemployed, but not regret with what I decided to do. Hopefully, there will be a better job for me to work, learn and get experiences. I love working now and my mind also thinks about doing my own business. Having a job in this current economy is as quite difficult if you have no relationship and money as it is to open a business.

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
Today is the children day and I hope all children in this world have girfs from thier lovers or someone.

I am spending all day at home, accept that going out for an hour or so to play football. I am about going out to join a relative's small birthday party at the "embankment" near Vungtau beach where has an amazing view of the sky, clouds, stars and sometime the moon and ships with many lights on the dark big sea. This is becoming a part of my life and I often drive along the beach every single night.

It's 10:05 pm now, I should go to the party otherwise my friends and relatives waiting for me and have some trolls when I come late :p.

See you soon.

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
I'm writing here meanwhile it's also raining outside. It's 6:00 am in Vung Tau and I'm still an unemployed person now. Ssssso sad to be unemployed when you had a good bachelor degree in hand over 2 months ago.

In this early morning I watched the football match between Spain and Netherland with my uncle. It is unbelievable that the score is 5-1 (5 for Netherland). Most newspapers and football experts said that Spain is stronger than Netherland with the super stars such as Xavi, Aloxo, Inesta, Torres and so on and most important that they were the World Cup Champion in 2010. However, Netherland soccer coach had a suitable and strategic generalship to beat the Spanish guys with the unbelievable score, 5-1, I have to say this score again. As Vietnamese young guys seemed to be quite neutral and very excited when the football players got scores whether they are Spanish player or Netherlander. At the end of the match, some people felt a little bit sad for Spain because they had a bad start in this World Cup.

I've recently thought about my future job and felt badly that how could I fall into this very hard situation? I read something like: "the most difficult time in life is the time you leave the school/university to find a job". And now I feel it quite true for me, but I still trust that it will work out OK, and I will find out a job soon myself, igore what other people's thinkings about me.

The early rain seemly stops as it should be. Hope that, everyone has a nice sunny day today.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:

I'm writing here meanwhile it's also raining outside. It's 6:00 am in Vung Tau and I'm still an unemployed person now. Ssssso sad to be unemployed when you had a good bachelor degree in hand over 2 months ago.

In this early morning I watched the football match between Spain and Netherland with my uncle. It is unbelievable that the score is 5-1 (5 for Netherland). Most newspapers and football experts said that Spain is stronger than Netherland with the super stars such as Xavi, Aloxo, Inesta, Torres and so on and most important that they were the World Cup Champion in 2010. However, Netherland soccer coach had a suitable and strategic generalship to beat the Spanish guys with the unbelievable score, 5-1, I have to say this score again. As Vietnamese young guys seemed to be quite neutral and very excited when the football players got scores whether they are Spanish player or Netherlander. At the end of the match, some people felt a little bit sad for Spain because they had a bad start in this World Cup.

I've recently thought about my future job and felt badly that how could I fall into this very hard situation? I read something like: "the most difficult time in life is the time you leave the school/university to find a job". And now I feel it quite true for me, but I still trust that it will work out OK, and I will find out a job soon myself, igore what other people's thinkings about me.

The early rain seemly stops as it should be. Hope that, everyone has a nice sunny day today.

Good luck dude. I personally believe that you can find a better job soon, so don't feel bad abt it actually :)

On the other hand, do you have a skype id?

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
Hi Phúc, long time no see you :) How do you do? yes, I do. It is "vietvaio". And I still have your yahoo ID and sometimes see yours on :).

I've just enjoyed the match between Englands and Uruguay. It was a excited match, and quite unfortunate for English guys, they tried too much but still lost with the score is 1-2.

It is likely "a blessing in disguise". I still have no any job but being quite sedated to enjoy 2014 World Cup. It doesn't mean I am lazy, I always surf in the internet everyday to find the posted jobs to apply. I am not certaintly superstitious, but believe that career is something like fate. It is important that I am not lazy and afraid of working, the fire inside me always burns so badly and I trust that it will be crazily burned when I find out what I truly love to do.

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
I intended to write the current time here, but it seemly does not need at all. The time when I press the button "Post" is automatically displayed beneath my avatar. However, I have to continueously say "Time is fleeing away".

This World Cup is quite interesting. The gaps of skill, physique, tactics and generalship between the players and the teams are not enormous as in the past. It was surprising that England and Spain had to stop at the qualifier of World Cup 2014 and some countries which are strongly traditional in scoccer, now are in the face of falling the same situation as England and Spain. Soccer is something very weird, because being beaten of the big teams at the early round does not mean that is to make the World Cup boring, whereas the weak teams are making this World Cup so exciting and unforeseeable. I am not addicted to soccer bet, I just love soccer and want to watch the matches which are attractive, beautiful and interesting. However, having a little bit of money to bet perhaps is more interested and excited as watching :)

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:

Hi Phúc, long time no see you :) How do you do? yes, I do. It is "vietvaio". And I still have your yahoo ID and sometimes see yours on :).

I've just enjoyed the match between Englands and Uruguay. It was a excited match, and quite unfortunate for English guys, they tried too much but still lost with the score is 1-2.

It is likely "a blessing in disguise". I still have no any job but being quite sedated to enjoy 2014 World Cup. It doesn't mean I am lazy, I always surf in the internet everyday to find the posted jobs to apply. I am not certaintly superstitious, but believe that career is something like fate. It is important that I am not lazy and afraid of working, the fire inside me always burns so badly and I trust that it will be crazily burned when I find out what I truly love to do.

lol, English need to know that their team're all suck at all. I don't even want to see them in World Cup thou. Btw, I don't go on yahoo any longer cause it's too boring. Actually, i prefer to use skype as the main IM. I just added you as friend.

special thanks to our all time users for being with us

Calvin Music

Close [X]