Welcome to [ iT ] Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Cộng đồng Âm nhạc Việt Nam

Hình ảnh

Daily Writing

• Please log in to reply
475 replies to this topic

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Friday 6, 2009.

It's a long day today. I went to work and we had a lab meeting. The PIs gave to us a lot of assignments to do. They said that we need to form a journal club soon. Journal club, it sounds fun. Unfortunately, I am too lazy to read, especially science papers. They are very hard to understand, that's why I don't enjoy to read them.

I went home for lunch. My wife made some rice cake, Vietnamese name Bánh Ướt chả lụa. It's very delicious. When I about to leave home for work, my son didn't let me go. He jumped into me and gave me kisses. He is an adorable kid. I wish that I would stay home to play with him. Sometimes I feel that he is too lonely. He always stay home with Mom and doesn't have friends or anyone surround.

Did I mention his name yet? Maybe not, but I think some of you may known already. His name is Lamson. Yes! I used his name as a nick name in this forum and other forums as well. I love him.

This is just something that I would like to start in this English practice forum. I hope that you can get some benefits from this message so that you can pratice your reading and writing English. And please feel free to contact me or reply back. Thanks a buch. :ac

Bài viết này được chỉnh sửa bởi volamson1: 07 February 2009 - 02:06 AM

=========================================
Tháng Năm
con ve sầu chui rúc từ lòng đất
để lại cái lổ trống.
Người con gái một lần chung đụng xác thịt với người đàn ông
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Saturday 7 , 2009

Thanks God very much . Last week's the terrible time although it's Tết - the biggest festival in VN . But ............... I really hate it . it's not a dream or something like this . Can u image a streets were deserted , quiet and just a few people go around somewhere to visit their relatives . this 's the city of immigrants . and they come back their hometowns in Tết .

I love the quite of the countryside and it's also like this last time . so boring and I don't have hometown to come back , just stay home or go around with my friends , gf , so on .
Đôi mắt nằm phía trước để luôn nhìn về tương lai

Mỗi con người đều có quyền sai. Sai trong giới hạn.....Vậy đâu là giới hạn ? Nó tùy thuộc vào nhận thức của mỗi con người..... Cái đầu ko phải là vật trang trí............

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Sat 7, 2009.

Time flies. Yes! It's a tax season. I have to file an income tax for the previous year. Guess what? I got to pay back again this year. So sad, but it's ok. It's ok to contribute goods for the government.

In the morning, we drive up in D.C. to visit my parents. It's a nice day today. We stop at Little Saigon Restaurant for lunch. It's a common place for us to eat lunch there since the food wasn't bad and prices are reasonable.

My wife ordered a dish of yellow pancake with a glass of coconut juice. And I ordered a bowl of noodle (hủ tiếu Thanh Xuân) with a glass of water. After lunch, we went to Eden Center for groceries shopping and file our 2008 taxes. While I was filed an income tax, my wife went to shop. She bought lots of food, most of them are Vietnamese foood, of course. Zummie 8->

We left at the shopping center around two o'clock. We went to visit a cousin and gossip about our relatives around the world. It was fun. Then, we all together go to my parents' house for food. Parents' house is always the best place for food. My Mom cooked crap meat ball noodle (bún riêu) and many other delicious food. We ate and hung around for several hours before going home.

My son was very happy to see his cousins. He played and laughed all day. When we were about to leave, he cried and didn't want to go home.

After hours of drive, I got back home around 10:00. I play game for a little while. And now, I'm writing some words here as you see.
:bong"
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Sun 8 2009

That's the bu-ll sh-i-t to play volleyball for him . He's the bad guy and just give us what he think it's true but he can't play anyways . He think it's very easy but so hardly in fact .

Mỗi con người đều có quyền sai. Sai trong giới hạn.....Vậy đâu là giới hạn ? Nó tùy thuộc vào nhận thức của mỗi con người..... Cái đầu ko phải là vật trang trí............

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Sunday 9, 2009.

It's so nice today. It's like summer! My wife got to go to the driving school. She took behide the wheel lesson. I was at home with my son.

It's so nice outside and my son saw lots of kids were riding bikes thru the windows. He wanted to go out. He draged my hands out whenever I sat in the front of the computer to play Võ Lâm Truyền Kỳ game. It's so nice, I can't resist. I took my son out for a walk. He pointed his fingers to those kids who were riding bikes, and he wanted to ride his bike too. He is to small to ride bike, but I put him behide the wheel anyway ;;)). He laughed and laughed. Ít seems he likes it very much.

I spent a couple of hours to play with him outside. The freshness of the air, the wind blows in my face, the sun is shining, the birds are chipping... all of those things make me feel very relax.

After a few hours of walking and running, I am famished. Lamson and daddy went inside the house for food. We ate chicken noodle soup. Then, we built the bridges with blocks and legos. Lamson is enjoyed his new builts. While he was playing with the blocks, I played my game and wrote this entry.
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Mon 10 2009

bad day with a dark sky ? Rain ? maybe , it'll . By golly , Saigon 's coming in the Rain . Nothing to say and really hate the Rain . It makes sad and dirty

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Mon 10, 2009.

I just finished analyzed the experiment data. It's so great! I can relax for a few days. Hurray! Yeah!... what's soever!

After finished work, I log on CuaSoTinHoc, to this forum. It's very bored here. There is only two people in this box. Where is everyone else? Maybe you all are busy playing your favorite games?

It's almost 5 o'clock. It's about time to go home. Sometimes I feel that I have a great job. The PIs-principle of investigators- are great. They are friendly and understandable. The working enviroment is so great. I worked with lots of Ph.D and Ph.D. candidates. Sometimes it makes me feel that I am so dumb, especially when they gave seminars and talks on certain topics such as morphine, tat, gp120, etc... I have very limited knowlege about the science field. Even though I try to read science papers sometimes, still, I can't understand most of it. I feel bad and angry at myself sometime, too.

I just spoke with a student in my lab. I feel very bad for him because he got kick out of the program. It's very hard for him to except the fact that he got kick out. He is almost cried. It's very competitive and hard to survive in the program. I don't know if I want to try to do Ph.D. after my son grown older. I don't think I can. I don't have fate in myself anymore. :jeje:

Last night I watched the president talked on issues such as economic, relationship with foreigners, policies...etc. Yes, econ, a hot topic that everyone concerns. I hope that unemployment rates will drop down in the next couple weeks. My father, brothers, and sis in-laws, were cut off hours of works. They get pay less than they use to be. They are worried about their house payments. My cousins and friends were out of jobs. They work in the nails bussiness. And my wife business is slow too. It's like a ripple effects, everyone gets hit from the crisis.

Anyway, I just wish that we can resolve the situation and bring back the jobs for people.
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Tues 10/2 2009

I'm back after Tết and learn more . really hard to come back and learn a lot in first week of new semester , everything 's new and then , my head don't work as well as possible , even a simple . What's happen ? still stupid after Tết ? sleep and " work " a lot . I'm very happy to see the 1st black and 44th president of USA - Mr.Obama take the office and wish him'll show us a solution to solve the problem of economics . My close relative live in the US , some distant relative live in France , all people in the world're waiting his solution . USA 's the powerful and rich country , so anything new 're very important , even bad or good .

CSTH 's not real name in fact . it changes to Cuasogames or cuasovolam =))

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Feb 10, 2009.

Finally I finised the poster for Hue Quang pagoda. I already printed out and posted in the common Vietnamese community places such as supermarkets, churches, pagodas, temples, shops...etc... It's not that beautiful compared to the one that I designed last year.

This year the fundraising will bring two singers from California, Như Quỳnh and Quang Lê. I'm, personally, met them so many times and not very excited to see their performances again. I'm not very excited to see Vietnamese singers and performers like I used to be. Maybe I'm too old for that stage.

After finished the poster, I watched some episodes from TVB. It's very good show and I am addicted to watch. I watched until 3 o'clock in the morning, when I wife woke up for water. If she didn't wake up, I think I would keep watching until I am exhausted. I have a very bad habit of controlling times when watching those Chinese shows. Lucky enough, I already finished works yesterday. Otherwise I will sleep when analyzing those science data.

Today, two of my PIs already gone for the conferences. And I already finished works, experiments, changing media, and analyzed. I think I will have lots of time to search around and spam as many entries in this forum. If you see my name appear in many places, don't be so surprice.

Tệp Đính Kèm

Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
And here is a poster for last year fundraising with Don Hồ and Ngọc Hạ.

Tệp Đính Kèm

Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Wed 11/2 2009

Buy something for the Valentine's day with my gf . She's the love of mine since 9/2001 . Go around Nguyễn Trãi street and see lots of couples same us try to buy something and give their love in Sat this week . Love 's blind and no one can know or give the theory of this :((

SG's coming the rains , right ? and have a big rain this afternoon . it makes me wet although I have a raincoat to protect :(( , haha

Apple 

Apple 

November rain

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2076 Bài Viết:
Wednesday Feb 11,2009
3 days ago,I visited my honey's grandfather,he has a heartache...and the last time I met him,at that time he still strong
My honey cooked soup for him,he ate very fast and strong,delicious...
But ... in the evening that time,he died,I can't believe when my honey told me that bad news.she is very sad,and me too
Sometimes in this life,my life, our life,we hear somewhere " the life is happy but the life is ruthless,it disposses of our happy,our fun our life little by little
Have you ever thought at once day,our relatives, our parents leave us?
It's difficult for us to accept bad thing like this?but we can't change anything even though we don't want it
Sometimes I feel the life is happy, a lot of fun,meaningful ,love but...
At this time,I feel family is very good,if we have relatives,have parents,we should make them pleased , and have to respect much valuable things so that we never rue anything
Cautions : sorry,if my words disturb you

Bài viết này được chỉnh sửa bởi nguyenhuuphuc: 12 February 2009 - 08:54 AM
tell her my deepest sympathy . Hope she and her family to pass the immense sadness .

Hạnh phúc là những gì hiện đang có và nắm giữ.không phải những thứ không có được hoặc đã mất đi

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Feb 11, 09.

I don't feel well today. I feel headage, sleepy, and dizzy. This is a result from lack of sleep. Again, I tried to finish the last espisode from the Chinese movie last night. It was around two fifteen in the morning. I had been sleep late recently. It's not good.

When I arrived to work, it's around 10 o'clock. Wen was looking for me. She asked me to run the luminex assay for her. So, I got everything ready. I shown her how to use an instrument. Next time, she can run by herself. Luminex is a powerful tool to analyze cytokines from supernants and serums. Since I had experiences from previous lab, my PIs designated the equiment for me to use and to teach other students.

The result wasn't good as expected. She said that she might rerun next time. If she rerun it next time, I will let her run by herself with my supervision.

By the way, Wen is a Ph.D. student in my lab.

Ok! That's enough of work, maybe some of you already bored with this topic. I do too. But, I don't know how to make this box more catchy to others. If you think you have any idea, please let us know.

Here is all people in my lab.
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:

Wednesday Feb 11,2009
3 days ago,I visited my honey's grandfather,he has a heartache...and the last time I met him,at that time he still strong
My honey cooked soup for him,he ate very fast and strong,delicious...
But ... in the evening that time,he died,I can't believe when my honey told me that bad news.she is very sad,and me too
Sometimes in this life,my life, our life,we hear somewhere " the life is happy but the life is ruthless,it disposses of our happy,our fun our life little by little
Have you ever thought at once day,our relatives, our parents leave us?
It's difficult for us to accept bad thing like this?but we can't change anything even though we don't want it
Sometimes I feel the life is happy, a lot of fun,meaningful ,love but...
At this time,I feel family is very good,if we have relatives,have parents,we should make them pleased , and have to respect much valuable things so that we never rue anything
Cautions : sorry,if my words disturb you

Please send my condolence message to your girlfriend. I hope your honey's grandfather live happyly and peacefully in heaven. And may the love of those around you help you through the days ahead.
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Thursday 12/02 2009

great day with an exciting lesson in class . We learn how to make a conference , show them our plan and try to persuade the managing director , also everybody in the conference room . We do a lot to develop our ideas , plan and after that , wait him ( my friend ) to give his solution :d . haha , instructor just sit and listen us :)

so funny . I love this class . and then , I have a match in volleyball with my friends . we've played together since 2001 . wow , I love them , too . They're a good friends

Bài viết này được chỉnh sửa bởi nguyenhuuphuc: 12 February 2009 - 11:12 PM

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Feb 12, 09.

We went to visit a friend in a hospital, her name is H. We called her aunt H. She is a friend of my wife's boss. Aunt H. had a breast cancer in couple months ago. She had been diagnosed with chemotherapy and taken many drugs. She had a fever and felt down stairs before an albulance took her to the hospital.

I hadn't seen her for awhile. When I visit her in the hospital, she looked completely different. She has no hair, no eyebrown, and looks obesed in her face. She just laid in bed and closed her eyes. When we came and visited, she opened her eyes and tears just running down. It's very sad.

Aunt H. doesn't have any children. She lived with her husband in a small apartment. Her husband is working as a landscaping person. They came from Da Nang, and lived in Virginia for more than 10 years. It's very lonely, especially for those couples with out any children.

I got home around 8:40 and sit in solom silent thinking about her, about life, about everything. I hope that she will get better soon.
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

ngocminheco

ngocminheco

Trung cấp CSTH

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 Bài Viết:
Firday 13th

Everything seems bored. Nothing to say, just sad... But tomorrow is Valentine day. How do you prepare for the day of loving.
Best wish to you and your friends and your honey, ...

p/s: PIs-principle of investigators (I don't know this job, who can explain to me? tkx)

Hi Volamson, maybe you play the char Volamson - Tian Wang right?

Bài viết này được chỉnh sửa bởi nguyenhuuphuc: 13 February 2009 - 10:16 AM
also one of these subjects at school . we call ít's " nguyên lý điều tra khách hàng " . in job , it means " điều tra thị trường " . I don't know how about him

--------------------------------------------------------------

Quận 9, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh

To understand all, to forgive all

Địa chỉ quét Virus tạm ổn: http://virusscan.jotti.org,
http://linkscanner.explabs.com/linkscanner/default.asp

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:

Firday 13th

Everything seems bored. Nothing to say, just sad... But tomorrow is Valentine day. How do you prepare for the day of loving.
Best wish to you and your friends and your honey, ...

p/s: PIs-principle of investigators (I don't know this job, who can explain to me? tkx)

Hi Volamson, maybe you play the char Volamson - Tian Wang right?

According to the wikipedia, "A principal investigator (PI) is the lead scientist for a particular well-defined science (or other academic) project, such as an astronomical observing campaign, laboratory study or clinical trial."
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Fri 13/2 2009

Great day for training volleyball . Love it and nervous to wait the next day " Valentine's day " . Wish all couples 'll have the worth remembering day

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Feb. 13, 09.

What's date is today? Today is Friday 13th. It's an unlucky date? Valentine Day?? It's doesn't matter for me anyway.

Today I took my son to the clinic for his 2nd flu shot. It wasn't pleasant feeling to have a needle poked into your body. He cried. Poor my little boy. Then, we went to the school cafeteria for lunch. We bought a lot of food and drinks. It's dirt cheap. And I also got 30% discount as an school employee. :jeje:" My wife likes salads and pizza, so she got some of that. I got some hot soup, cerial and milk for my boy. I had carrots and peas, fried fish, some mash potato with gravy. After luch, I dropped my wife and son at home and went to work.

Dr. Hauser is not here today. He went out of town for conference. Only a few people in the lab. And they are all working on their project, except Gigi. Gigi is a Chinese girl, who is taking care of ordering and administrative jobs for the lab. She is also Patrick's wife.

When I log on this forum, I saw that my group title is changed from member to trial mod. It's an excited new for me. I wasn't expected administrator will allow me to become a trial moderator that fast. Tell you the truth, I didn't know how to take action on this job, but I will try my best to do. I think this forum is very useful and I would like to contribute my time and energy to this. Please help me if you can. :jeje:
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

Perfumista - Thong tin nuoc hoa

Stars Counter Game

Balloon vs. Thorns

MU Phuc Hung