Welcome to [ iT ] Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Cộng đồng Âm nhạc Việt Nam

Hình ảnh

Daily Writing

• Please log in to reply
475 replies to this topic

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
Hi Phúc, I also added you as a friend. Yep, Y!H now is too boring, I just go on it when chatting with my mom living in Russia :) With her, Y!H is something increadible :) and with me, she is truly incredible,haha :)))

Wana write some words before going out for soccer at Vungtau beach :) It's recently been rainy, I couldn't play soccer because rain's seemly preferred to drop in the afternoons. However, it is now sunny at 5:10 pm after the rain lasting 15 min or so. Can't wait anymore, I have to go to the beach now, see you guys soon :)
Không biết nên hỏi, không nên dấu cái mình ko biết... Học hỏi và học hỏi không ngừng để hoàn thiện bản thân mỗi ngày :D

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
Netherlands, Chile, Mexico and Brazil offically had the tickets to deservedly access the Round of 16. Congratulations!

The matches between Mexico and Croatia; Brazil and Cameroon finished at 5 am, and it was the time that I went out for walking. I truly love walking in the early morning when the sun is about rising and the sky is still dark. During that period of the early morning, the changing of everything by sunlight of the sun is purely slow and beautifully subtle. Throughout that time, I can clearly feel the change from the silence of the dark to the sound of the early day. Firstly, the sparraws living around my area usually begin singing to wake up their fellow, they are really innocent playing, chasing or fighting together, this makes me remember the days I was a student renting a room to live and study in Sài Gòn; I used to stay quite late, so the sparraw's noise was the sign telling me go to the bed, usually around 5:30 am to 6 am :) Second is the birds bred in cases, they have wonderful sounds that are very different from the sparraws :P. Thirly, conversations of the old people are quite funny :), the old woman often talk about their children whereas politics, soccer and hot news are almost discussed by the old man :)

Wake up early before the sunrise to walk into the silence and emptiness of streets is so attractive of me.
Không biết nên hỏi, không nên dấu cái mình ko biết... Học hỏi và học hỏi không ngừng để hoàn thiện bản thân mỗi ngày :D

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:

Hi Phúc, I also added you as a friend. Yep, Y!H now is too boring, I just go on it when chatting with my mom living in Russia :) With her, Y!H is something increadible :) and with me, she is truly incredible,haha :)))

Wana write some words before going out for soccer at Vungtau beach :) It's recently been rainy, I couldn't play soccer because rain's seemly preferred to drop in the afternoons. However, it is now sunny at 5:10 pm after the rain lasting 15 min or so. Can't wait anymore, I have to go to the beach now, see you guys soon :)

lol, I saw you on skype dude :D It's been awhile since a last time i came to y/h. Yahoo's gonna lose their market share in couple yrs. I feel like it's freaken boring thou.
Đôi mắt nằm phía trước để luôn nhìn về tương lai

Mỗi con người đều có quyền sai. Sai trong giới hạn.....Vậy đâu là giới hạn ? Nó tùy thuộc vào nhận thức của mỗi con người..... Cái đầu ko phải là vật trang trí............

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
It's the day off today of 2014 World Cup, no football matches, no stars, no stay late but a little bit bored :)

In this week, one of my relatives living in Vungtau called my older sister and talked to her that there has been a job of a Hotel, does your brother want to temporarily work for? She immediately accepted that advice without telling me about that :) you see??? my situation now is very miserable :(. However, starting doing something new is better than doing nothing at all. Tomorrow, I'll come to the relative's house to talk about this because the director of that hotel is her friend. Besides that, I also take my Curriculum Vitae back which I left at her house in case she needs to apply jobs for me. The position is managing receiptionist. To be honest I just graduated in a few months and have not much experience, especially in this hotel field and I don't know how could I manage the receptionists well :) Hope that, I will have a short training course before officially working. The first day of the following week, I will meet the director for an interview. What should I handle with her questions? truth or a bit lie? haha, hope it is always the truth :)))

Today, I had an excited soccer match at the beach. When we were playing, it was heavily rain with the violent and beautiful lightnings and the anger of thunders. Sometimes, I couldn't see anthing because my glasses were bleared by rain. After playing soccer, I always swim in the sea before going home. It is very pleasure to swim after chasing the balls a lot. Enjoying the cool of the water and seeing the sunset in a same time are very great.

I wonder that I could still have these moments like this when having a job :( Time will answer me soon :)

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
It's the day off today of 2014 World Cup, no football matches, no stars, no stay late but a little bit bored :)

In this week, one of my relatives living in Vungtau called my older sister and talked to her that there has been a job of a Hotel, does your brother want to temporarily work for? She immediately accepted that advice without telling me about that :) you see??? my situation now is very miserable :(. However, starting doing something new is better than doing nothing at all. Tomorrow, I'll come to the relative's house to talk about this because the director of that hotel is her friend. Besides that, I also take my Curriculum Vitae back which I left at her house in case she needs to apply jobs for me. The position is managing receiptionist. To be honest I just graduated in a few months and have not much experience, especially in this hotel field and I don't know how could I manage the receptionists well :) Hope that, I will have a short training course before officially working. The first day of the following week, I will meet the director for an interview. What should I handle with her questions? truth or a bit lie? haha, hope it is always the truth :)))

Today, I had an excited soccer match at the beach. When we were playing, it was heavily rain with the violent and beautiful lightnings and the anger of thunders. Sometimes, I couldn't see anthing because my glasses were bleared by rain. After playing soccer, I always swim in the sea before going home. It is very pleasure to swim after chasing the balls a lot. Enjoying the cool of the water and seeing the sunset in a same time are very great.

I wonder that I could still have these moments like this when having a job :( Time will answer me soon :)

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
Chile lost the game, but won our heart :) Congratulate Brazil.
Colombia beat Uruguay, James Rodriguez scored 2 goals, he is a young player,22, with wonderful skill and now is the one temporatily possessing the highest score in the Fifa World Cup 2014, 5 goals.

"The year is half over, but the other half is just beginning and I feel the weight of possibility. Let today be a day that you remember with great passion and excitement. Lead yourself into a beautiful life" I read this on FB, and 2 thoughts appeared in my mind. Firstly, I should learn new writing styles from the Americans or the English, by writing again and again their sentences or paragraphs is a quite good method. Constantly doing this in a long period will improve my writing skill. No willingness to learn and to change will certantly lead me into the same permanent situation. Secondly, that is my passion, I don't even know what is my passion, I've not found it yet. I really want to passionately do something as I was passionate in playing Võ Lâm Truyền Kỳ 1. At that time, I loved doing anything in the game, whatever I did I loved it. But now that feeling's gone away. Therefore, my life is not like the sentence above :( Now, it starts raining, it is likely the rain is agreeing with my thought :)

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
Congrats France :D and hope that Germany will win to put their leg into the match of the quarter-finals with French.

Today morning, I had an interview with unexpected person because the Director of Grand Hotel who is my aunt's friend had been busy in the briefing. It seemed the interview fell. The feelings of applying job like this is so boring and disapointed. No money, no relationship or not intimate relationship will be impossible giving you a good job at the government companies in Vietnam.

No need to care about it anymore. "what must be, must be". In small cities, having a job is more dificult than big ones such Sai Gon, Ha Noi, Da Nang, etc. Good jobs are often given to peple who is members of company's owners, or needing a lot of money to bribe may can have chances to work.

Before my graduation, I had thought that I would continuously stay in Sai Gon for work to gain experience in a few year before coming back Vungtau. However, it didn't happen as what I wanted. My mother and sister urged me to come back Vungtau right after I finished the university progam. I've known that they both wanted everthing good to me, but everything now is taking place in a different way. When I was studying in Saigon, my sister had many relationships that could open opportunities leading me into good jobs. However, time always changes and everything changes also. It is now very difficult to have a good job, even the jobs in the foreigner's company ( Vungtau has not many foreign companies :( )

The sky now is dark because it is now 2 am, however it's perhaps still grey in the tomorrow morning, the reason is rains :( I'm living as miners in tunnels without seeing the sun.

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
Hey guys, I know that there have been many people reading this topic according to the views increasing continuously. Pleae write something here. I know that I'm complaining and blaming so much here, please just say about that or I know I'm not perfect at writing.... find out my mistakes pleaseeee

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
The quarter-finals was gone and the big teams won and proved their own strength with the different ways. Germany defeated France in the way that German still hid their real and tactical strength. Meanwhile Brazil, Argentina and Netherlands hard and painfully fought to step into the semi-finals or lost their stars, for example Brazil lost Neymar and Silva, Argentina sacrificed Dimaria.

In my opinion, Netherlands will face Germany in the Final match and perhaps Germany will be the champion of Fifa 2014 World Cup.

2 days ago, I had an interview at PTSC POS which is a subsidiary company of PTSC (petrovietnam technical service corporation). They have a very professional process of recruiting that could make candidates like me feel I am more valuable than when be interviewed by a private one. The process were divided into 3 steps. First was to do an English test, second step was a convesation with 4 people who are the managers or line-managers of the company's departments. Finally, I had a short talk with the Human resourse manager. The interview took 2 hours including the time in the waiting room because there were 3 other candidates simultaneously interviewed with me. Unfortunately, I am the person having a lowest result. The others who all have been working for at least 3-4 years, so they got much more experience than me. I think, they had more interesting things and stories to talk with those interviewers. Contrarily, my conversation was revolved around the question of what did you study? oversea or in Vietnam. Admit it, it was boring. I've just graduted at the end of March this year and not got any experience relates to the bidding and business development positions that PTSC POS wanting to fill.

Being accepted to work for that company is great for both work as well as salary. Truth be told, I now won't have a chance to work there because of lacking of experience or have no any powerful people who easily give me an working opportunity in that Co. What a pity!

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
Being unemployed for a long time makes me feel lazy and a little bit of fearing from interviews and work :) a bit funny when thinking about that feeling. However, my will and determination are smiling on that. I perhaps work for a hotel that I mentioned above next week unless PTSC POS call me for second interview in this week. I prefer working for POS to being a receptionist in hotel. Working at POS will give me chances and opportunities to learn the ways to make a professional contract or bidding doccuments. In addition, the salary paid is also very good :P, but money now is not my key consideration in seeking a job.

Brazil and Germany match was really done in 30 mins after it starts. Football is not only a person, it needs the connection of all team's members. In my opinion, Neymar is a young, good and talented footballer, but he was seemingly and excessively deified as if Brazil has Neymar will defeat all teams in the world, but it's not true. There are many stars who are brighter not only in this World Cup but also in other competitions. Furthermore, Germany team is currently too strong, and it is not a player but a team. They have an outstanding tactical with their coach. Especially, noone is a star in their team but all of them is one, a very brilliant star in the World Cup. Honestly, I'm not Germany's fan :D

Netherlands and Argentina, what do you think who will win this match? I think, it is Holland. However, it is impossible to say anything while the match hasn't started yet. Seeing the way that "Ducth" guys playing, Holland will have more chances to beat Argentina, I think. Hope that, the match will be constantly happened with beautiful, skillful interesting and exciting highlights by the footballers

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:
I was wrong in forecast for the match between Hollands and Argentina :) Congrate Argentina :)

Tonight, I may enjoy the Third-place at home, not in a cafe' as usual because my uncle who often goes with me to the cafe for watching football has to take his pregnant wife to the maternity hospital in Sai Gon.

I have not received any response from POS, it also means I will start learning how to work as a receptionist in Grant Hotel. Yesterday, I read something like:"be strong, courageous; create differences; be a person living with certain purpose, passion and super imagination rather than people who just try to narrow themselves into their safe circles". It's seemingly created for me currently. I seem as if staying very comfortably at home, not willing to step out of my safe and comfortable hole. Noooo, I should not keep doing this anymore, this is the time that necssarily going out to work and to see the world for a young man. Outside of home, there are many interesting things and interested people which/who will make my life happier/sadder or fall down/suceed, ect. Whatever I will become, I will certainly change.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
World Cup is over thou. Time flies so fast :D I don't even have time to watch the full Finals game on Sunday. Actually, imma big fan of Germany, so it's my great moment. The two best teams in the world over the past month fought for more than two hours :D Congrats German!

Mỗi con người đều có quyền sai. Sai trong giới hạn.....Vậy đâu là giới hạn ? Nó tùy thuộc vào nhận thức của mỗi con người..... Cái đầu ko phải là vật trang trí............

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:

Ha! I've started working for Grand Hotel until now after watched the Final game I couldn't even close my eyes for a while cause I get used to staying late in watching football or doing something else.

Working for companies that belong to government in Vietnam is very weird. However, I've quickly been adaptive to my job as well as this working environment. I just realize one thing that is very bad, the ones who are in the highest positions in these companies are very talent in trying to create out many tasks to do, but all of them have been conducted not to develop or bring profits to company, it is just about how they can secretly take money from tasks, projects, etc. In this case, staffs are the ones who have been reducing their salaries and bonuses, meanwhile their basic salaries are just about 3-4 million per month.

Our clients are almost foreigners from all countries. Generally, Italian customers are very crazy and unpleasant to us, they are normally not good at English and when a conversation are started this is the time they begin to get angry and crazy to us, even though we actually try to help them. On the other hand, the clients from other countries are quite easy and cute. 

In spite of being in a place that I have to use English to communicate with customers, I still feel my English has not improved much. Therefore, I often talk to the one who is my deputy manager to set up my working schedule working in night shifts, at that time I can learn English myself because there is not many duties to do. I often watch and listen the program, CNN STUDENT NEWS on youtube and write down all the words, it commonly takes about 3 hours to finish 1 clip with 10 minutes. I wish I could live, study and work in a country such as U.S., Australia, Netherland.

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:

62,635 views this is a desired number of any topic :v

Today I just want to share a bad story of a couple German girls. Before writing down it here, I truly do not think or want to tell the bad to Germans, it is just a real story that I directly saw and to be listened.

It happened in a grey afternoon, a Vietnamese family took 2 German girls who were very panicky to our Hotel and asked me for help. They gave me a small piece of paper with a guy's name & cellphone number and wanted me call that guy, I called that number but a lady picked up my call and said to me that I called wrong number. When I told 2 those girls that is wrong number, and a lady picked up the call, not a man as they mentioned before. They looked at together and screamed in panic. I started asking the Vietnamese couple who took from Phan Thiet to Vung tau. They told me that on the way home from a vacation, they saw these girls were being on a street and trying to wave them for help. They stopped and asked these 2 girls why standing here and how to help them? These girl said that they were cheated by some Vietnamese guys and lost all their money but passports. However, it is very weird, they didn't want to see police for help but required the Vietnamese couple to take them travel some touring places in Phanthiet. This Vietname couple is very nice and said that they did because they don't want all people in the world think Vietnamese people are scammers as those girl said. Therefore, they paid hotel, meals, etc for these them to visit Phanthiet as they requested. After Phanthiet, they went to Vungtau, as I saw these girls've got quite much information about Vietnam tour. When I mentioned about the Police to help them, they immediately rejected and wanted to go away, that is one of reasons made me feel something not as usual. Then, I googled the German embassy's address and told them that I will talk to the vietnam couple to drive them to that embassy for help. They immediately rejected, too. I started wondering why these girls don't want to receive help from police or embassy? I told that vietnam couple to drive them to Saigon and leave them at the embassy, because I think it is good for both them and these girls, after a while for thinking finally I agreed with me. When they were preparing to go to Saigon at the car parking, one of these two girls cutely and hungrily run back to me and showed me a map and asked me where is the Jesus statue and some other famous places in Vungtau because they wanted the vietnam couple to take them to those places. After that, I have no longer doubt about these two German girls, I had 100% sure that these girl were taking advantages from the vietnam couple because the behavior of people who are cheated is never like this, they won't have thinkngs for travelling unless they find out the things they lost or feel safe.

So, I told the bellman that let's talk to the vietnam couple to leave them here, if they need we will call police to help them if not they will handle themselve. However, this vietnam couplse's stil very nice to them, they took them to the Jesus Statue and gave them some money before they left.

The world is very colorful :) it has white color but still has black one. In my thinking so far, German is very great, skilled but too clever like that to me, it shouldn't be.

• votinhboy87 likes this

votinhboy87

votinhboy87

Trung cấp CSTH

• Trial Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 Bài Viết:

Haha, this  topic also has the button of Like as Facebook does :)) and I did liked my text myself for enjoying this new thing :))

It is almost one month I've not come here. I want to write about the orientation today, hope that students who are confusing and getting lost in choosing which and what to study can read this.

I used to think that if I study something relating to techniques, mechanical, construction or something like that, after finish at school, colleges or universities I would be a worker and would have to work and sweat at workshops with heavy duties by hands. That fucking thinking does not true. I've graduated from an international university in Business Management and Strategy and until now after more than one year working I feel that just only working on papers is not enough, I need to work hard the jobs that require technical skills as well as by hands before having a sit in offices and then my seat's completely and actually safe and under my control. In my opinion, almost people think that studying marketing, business, accounting, finance, etc, will lead you have a easy job with high salary or easily become a big boss and manager. It is not wrong but not completely right. In order to be a good leader and can lead any groups or companies well, at first I think all of us need to work and to be trained in the environments that workers have to pass through. When you worked the things and duties that workers have to work you will have the real knowledge, lessons and experiences as well as visions and directions of that, those required things can help you in managing and leading. STOP thinking of studying a course of leader in universities can make you to be a lead in reality, NO, studying knowledge and theory is very good and useful but lacking of experience in real works will make you become an idiot with your excellent degrees and certificates in worker's eyes.

One thing I feel really regret that I didn't have any part or full time work during my student life, I can blame on my family that my parent fully equipped me in term of finance, but it is not, the reason is lacking of mature thinking and to be lazy. I hope that during almost 4 studying years at Saigon I could work as a waiter, cashier, workers, etc, and now these basic jobs can help a lot in beginning with desired jobs with my BA certificate.

Working, no matter what kind of job, will help you have different views, especially for people who have not worked before, it creates many relationships can be good as well bad; working destroys your fucking sad and boring time, in contrast to have money. After work for a while you will feel that if you would not work anymore, you have to go to the hell.

Bài viết này được chỉnh sửa bởi votinhboy87: 23 January 2015 - 05:14 PM

• nguyenhuuphuc likes this

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:

Lotta no see bro :) It's been a yr and half. 

Haha, this  topic also has the button of Like as Facebook does :)) and I did liked my text myself for enjoying this new thing :))

It is almost one month I've not come here. I want to write about the orientation today, hope that students who are confusing and getting lost in choosing which and what to study can read this.

I used to think that if I study something relating to techniques, mechanical, construction or something like that, after finish at school, colleges or universities I would be a worker and would have to work and sweat at workshops with heavy duties by hands. That fucking thinking does not true. I've graduated from an international university in Business Management and Strategy and until now after more than one year working I feel that just only working on papers is not enough, I need to work hard the jobs that require technical skills as well as by hands before having a sit in offices and then my seat's completely and actually safe and under my control. In my opinion, almost people think that studying marketing, business, accounting, finance, etc, will lead you have a easy job with high salary or easily become a big boss and manager. It is not wrong but not completely right. In order to be a good leader and can lead any groups or companies well, at first I think all of us need to work and to be trained in the environments that workers have to pass through. When you worked the things and duties that workers have to work you will have the real knowledge, lessons and experiences as well as visions and directions of that, those required things can help you in managing and leading. STOP thinking of studying a course of leader in universities can make you to be a lead in reality, NO, studying knowledge and theory is very good and useful but lacking of experience in real works will make you become an idiot with your excellent degrees and certificates in worker's eyes.

One thing I feel really regret that I didn't have any part or full time work during my student life, I can blame on my family that my parent fully equipped me in term of finance, but it is not, the reason is lacking of mature thinking and to be lazy. I hope that during almost 4 studying years at Saigon I could work as a waiter, cashier, workers, etc, and now these basic jobs can help a lot in beginning with desired jobs with my BA certificate.

Working, no matter what kind of job, will help you have different views, especially for people who have not worked before, it creates many relationships can be good as well bad; working destroys your fucking sad and boring time, in contrast to have money. After work for a while you will feel that if you would not work anymore, you have to go to the hell.

Perfumista - Thong tin nuoc hoa

Stars Counter Game

Balloon vs. Thorns

MU Phuc Hung

Làm Việc Tài Nhà

Mu Da Nang

Tuyển Nhân Viên Bán Hàng

Tư vấn sức khỏe trực tuyến

Close [X]