Welcome to [ iT ] Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Cộng đồng Âm nhạc Việt Nam

Hình ảnh

Daily Writing

• Please log in to reply
475 replies to this topic

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Thursday 25/02 2009

setup and learn how to use Ubuntu Linux in my old laptop . Dell Inspiron 2200 . Is it hard ? well , I don't know to access the internet by Wireless 8-> and to install some softwares :jeje:
Đôi mắt nằm phía trước để luôn nhìn về tương lai

Mỗi con người đều có quyền sai. Sai trong giới hạn.....Vậy đâu là giới hạn ? Nó tùy thuộc vào nhận thức của mỗi con người..... Cái đầu ko phải là vật trang trí............

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Thursday 25/02 2009

Playing basketball with some old friends . very interesting to play , try to shoot the ball into the basket and know that's hard for me to play well :- , haha , really bad to play

Mỗi con người đều có quyền sai. Sai trong giới hạn.....Vậy đâu là giới hạn ? Nó tùy thuộc vào nhận thức của mỗi con người..... Cái đầu ko phải là vật trang trí............

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
Feb 26, 09.

I was very busy yesterday, I couldn't write any entry for this box. :bong

I am hungry now. I haven't eat anything since this morning. I was busy making phone calls to the landlord, loan consultant, real estate agents, and many others concerning about house buying.

When I went to work, I saw an accident in the interstate highway S95. It was very bad, 3 lanes were blocked. I didn't know anyone got injury from this crash or not? I hope no one got hurt. That crash made me sit in a car for half-an-hour. I got stuck in traffic jams, which I don't enjoy very much. Stuck in traffic wasn't bad comparing to drive around on the campus to find parking spaces. VCU is a very crowned univ, especially downtown Richmond, MCV, where I worked. I earned a little less than others, so I had to find an free parking space. :mad: Before the economic crisis colapse, it wasn't that bad. Now, everyone is trying to save money, he/she does the same, finding a free space to park.

Anyway, I got to go now. Eat luch. Yummy! Do you want to know what I am going to eat? Yes? No? It's bún bò Huế. My wife made last night. :-
=========================================
Tháng Năm
con ve sầu chui rúc từ lòng đất
để lại cái lổ trống.
Người con gái một lần chung đụng xác thịt với người đàn ông
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

bongbongnho

bongbongnho

Trung cấp CSTH

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 Bài Viết:
Thanks guys! I'll try to come more often.

2/26/09

I have a Chem Midterm tomorrow and I haven't started study. Oh gosh! So disappointed at myself but I blame Youtube. :- I already know the concepts and how to solve the problems and stuff so I think I'll be fine. Gotta read the lectures again though. Anyways, time to go eat lunch then concentrate on study. Need to cram it all in.
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy but I believe
I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
March 1, 09.

Can you believe it, today is March 1st already. Time flies! In the last few days, I took my family to visit my parents. Friday, we drove up North and stay overnight for a few days. When you are getting old, you don't feel life is fun as when you are young. Being an adult is much to worry than stay as a kid. Of cause, right. Am I talking none sense here?? :) :)

I can't believe that my son is grown that fast. He's more than two now, and he is as tall as his cousin, who is 5 years old. I think he will be a tall man, unlike his father, a shortie man :- .

We came back home around midnight lastnight. And I was too tired to write any entry. As soon as I got home, I went to bed. That's how tired I was.
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
March 02, 09.

Monday! Let's it snow... It's a snow storm in the East coast. VCU is delayed for few hours. I called in and took a day off. I will take my son out for snowman and snow ball :d" It's a first time for him. I think I will take lots of pictures of him with the snow. OK, I got to get everything ready before my son woke up.
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:
Tuesday 03/03 2009

Nothing special this time . I forget to write the diary :jeje:

TomNguyen

TomNguyen

Trình độ A CSTH

• Advance Member
  • PipPip
  • 190 Bài Viết:
Well, just want to say hi to everyone in here, this is my first time to visit this box. Thịnh is my name, nice to meet you all :bash

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
March 3, 09.

It was freezing, I couldn't start my car in the morning. School's reopened, people got back to work. So do I.

Yesterday was a big snow storm in Virginia. Lots of people took off, except people in my lab. Patrick, Gigi, Masami, S, Cecilia, Wen, Yun, etc... were at school. They are hard workers. Patrick's house was out of power for couple of hours. Lucky enough, our house was ok. My game was still in good condition. Even though I didn't play VLTK much now a day, my ranking is dropping down constantly. I wasn't cared that much. It's kinda bored in that game since there is so many errors, cheats, botts, etc...

Hi Thinh,
Welcome to this box. I hope you are enjoy reading those entries. Plan to stay and "tám" if you like. Thanks :("
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

†™Nh¤¢™†

†™Nh¤¢™†

Căn bản tin học tốt

• Advance Member
  • Pip
  • 89 Bài Viết:
webnesday, march 4 ,2009 I would join Club foreign ,in order to all people help me learn english well.(if i have error then fix now thanks)

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:
March 4, 09.
It's freezing outside. I just turned on my cả engine and got back here. My wife is still in bed. She didn't finish works sô that I can drop off for cleanners. I think my son has a chicken pox too :d( He acquired from his mother, maybe? I hope he is ok.

Today, I have a lot of things to do at work. Got to run bioplex for Wen, and finishing analyze the data for the PIs.

Hello †™Nh¤¢™†,

Welcome aboard! I am more than happy to help you improve your English skill.

webnesday, march 4 ,2009 I would join Club foreign ,in order to all people help me learn english well.(if i have error then fix now thanks)

webnesday=Wednesday.

I would like to or I'd like to

Here is how to fix it.

I would like to join in the foreign language club in order to get help from all people in this box to learn English well. (If I make any errors, please fix them for me. Thanks!)

Bài viết này được chỉnh sửa bởi Vo lam son: 04 March 2009 - 10:57 PM

Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

Bushlip

Bushlip

Mr President

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4281 Bài Viết:
http://cuasotinhoc.v...howtopic=329825

Fucking Days :d

†™Nh¤¢™†

†™Nh¤¢™†

Căn bản tin học tốt

• Advance Member
  • Pip
  • 89 Bài Viết:
Volamson can help about grammar
*N*
*V*
*Adj*
*adv*
*:từ loại
ex:trước danh điền tính thì
Adj-N-
thanks for assistance
====

I don't understand your question.

English is diffrent than Vietnamese in structure. If we say "nhà trắng", English will say "white house".

white is adj and it uses to describe a noun "house". a noun is any word that describes a person, place, or thing.

In another hand, an adverb is a modifying part of speech, targeting anything other than a noun. Not all languages use an adverb to accomplish this, as the role may be filled by other parts of speech, but English uses them widely.

Usually adverb will add the "-ly" in the end. ex. quickly, slowly, barely...etc...

Bài viết này được chỉnh sửa bởi Vo lam son: 04 March 2009 - 08:45 PM

Vo lam son

Vo lam son

Cử nhân CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1003 Bài Viết:

http://cuasotinhoc.v...howtopic=329825

Fucking Days :d

I'm sorry Bushlip. I don't know what to help you with that situation. Did you try to cancel your transaction when this happened? Sometimes, the bank can cancel the transaction if you put a request. I don't know banking systems in VN, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
Tháng Năm
để lại cái lổ trống.
cảm giác lâng lâng...
hụt hẫng.

TomNguyen

TomNguyen

Trình độ A CSTH

• Advance Member
  • PipPip
  • 190 Bài Viết:

March 3, 09.

It was freezing, I couldn't start my car in the morning. School's reopened, people got back to work. So do I.

Yesterday was a big snow storm in Virginia. Lots of people took off, except people in my lab. Patrick, Gigi, Masami, S, Cecilia, Wen, Yun, etc... were at school. They are hard workers. Patrick's house was out of power for couple of hours. Lucky enough, our house was ok. My game was still in good condition. Even though I didn't play VLTK much now a day, my ranking is dropping down constantly. I wasn't cared that much. It's kinda bored in that game since there is so many errors, cheats, botts, etc...

Hi Thinh,
Welcome to this box. I hope you are enjoy reading those entries. Plan to stay and "tám" if you like. Thanks :-??"

Sure, i'll try to be here as much as I can :P , Texas is not as cold as Virginia but it's very hot in Summer :P

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:

Sure, i'll try to be here as much as I can :(( , Texas is not as cold as Virginia but it's very hot in Summer :((

my aunt live in Houston and lots of friends 've lived here since 2001 . I don't know where they live around Texas

TomNguyen

TomNguyen

Trình độ A CSTH

• Advance Member
  • PipPip
  • 190 Bài Viết:

Sure, i'll try to be here as much as I can 8-> , Texas is not as cold as Virginia but it's very hot in Summer :-/

my aunt live in Houston and lots of friends 've lived here since 2001 . I don't know where they live around Texas

Oh really, I live in Houston too, Southwest area. I think there are more than 200K vietnamese people live in Houston. Now a day, we can buy any type of vietnamese food in Vietnamses market, from dry to frozen food and 75% are imported from VietNam.

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:

Oh really, I live in Houston too, Southwest area. I think there are more than 200K vietnamese people live in Houston. Now a day, we can buy any type of vietnamese food in Vietnamses market, from dry to frozen food and 75% are imported from VietNam.

of course :bong we have " Little Saigon " in Houston :dede . I love living there but not this time . It's the future , 2 or 3 years later

TomNguyen

TomNguyen

Trình độ A CSTH

• Advance Member
  • PipPip
  • 190 Bài Viết:

of course :dede we have " Little Saigon " in Houston =)) . I love living there but not this time . It's the future , 2 or 3 years later

Well, congratulation :-$ hopefully i will see you in Houston in the future. 2-3 years are not too long, and I think from now you should prepare your English skill so when you come here you will adapt to America sociaty really quick. If you still want to go to college, you still can because there are no limit age to go to college in America :jeje: Well, again, Congratulation and good luck on everything.

Bài viết này được chỉnh sửa bởi nguyenhuuphuc: 06 March 2009 - 11:07 PM
Sorry . Very thanks very much , but I can't click the Thanks button . It's not avai :(

nguyenhuuphuc

nguyenhuuphuc

Cộng tác viên CSTH

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 Bài Viết:

Well, congratulation :eee hopefully i will see you in Houston in the future. 2-3 years are not too long, and I think from now you should prepare your English skill so when you come here you will adapt to America sociaty really quick. If you still want to go to college, you still can because there are no limit age to go to college in America :jeje: Well, again, Congratulation and good luck on everything.

thanks ^^ I'm using English in college at the moment , but not sure it's the standard English , just a global English or the dialect of English that speak in Vietnam . haha :eee . well , I like to learn more in the university , not a college or community college and something like that . By the way , I don't know what's happen with me in the new environment , but why don't take and try it :dede I love an ordeal :dede . I know hard to listen what the native speaker speak but it's not the problem to learn the way to listen , right ^^ maybe waste more than 6 months or 1 year to take the ESL class and then come to the university ^^ just know they 'll accept my transcript to learn in the junior class . I've sent them it and ask something about their university ( University of Houston ) . Wish 'll come and learn there after graduation . and it's possible that my family can pay the tuition fee =)) oh my God . Money 's also the problem .

Perfumista - Thong tin nuoc hoa

Stars Counter Game

Balloon vs. Thorns

MU Phuc Hung

Làm Việc Tài Nhà

Mu Da Nang

Tuyển Nhân Viên Bán Hàng

Tư vấn sức khỏe trực tuyến

Close [X]